The Governor’s Office of Early Childhood suggests all kindergarteners should have these needs met and skills developed to be ready for school.
1. Eats a balanced diet gets plenty of rest
2. Receives immunizations and regular medical and dental care
3. Runs, jumps and does other activities
4. Can cut and spread food with butter knife and/or fork
5. Feeds self with fork or spoon held in fingers
6. Washes and dries hands and goes to toilet alone
7. Brushes teeth without assistance and rinses out mouth
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.