- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Use these helpful tips from the National Soap and Detergent Association to help you with cleaning your microwave or grill.
Q: We left the popcorn in the microwave too long and now there are burn marks inside. How can we remove them?
A: Start by mixing a solution of warm water and dish detergent in a bowl until it suds up. Soak a rag or a coarse sponge in the solution and scrub gently. Wipe dry.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning LaRue County Herald and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.