Use these helpful tips from the National Soap and Detergent Association to help you with cleaning your microwave or grill.
Q: We left the popcorn in the microwave too long and now there are burn marks inside. How can we remove them?
A: Start by mixing a solution of warm water and dish detergent in a bowl until it suds up. Soak a rag or a coarse sponge in the solution and scrub gently. Wipe dry.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view an additional 2 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
The LaRue County Herald News | firstname.lastname@example.org | 270-358-3118 40 Shawnee Drive, Hodgenville, KY 42748 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday