- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The LaRue County School Board heard the following personnel recommendations Jan. 22 at its regular meeting.
Recommendation of employment:
• Orion Tucker as boys’ track coach at LaRue County High School
• Laura Evans as extended student services tutor at Hodgenville Elementary School
• Kay Maynor as substitute bus driver for the LaRue County Bus Garage
• Anna Jo Pepper as Title III English as a second language tutor at HES
• Leroy Frohman, driver at LaRue County Bus Garage
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning LaRue County Herald and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.