- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The LaRue County School Board heard the following personnel recommendations Feb. 17.
Accepted the recommendation of employment for:
• Joanna Newton as guidance counselor at LaRue County High School
• Anna Jo Pepper as ESL Title III instructor
• Jack LaRue as seventh-grade wrestling coach for LaRue County Middle School, effective Jan. 27
• Michael Matthews as co-technology technician for LCMS
• William (Bill) Hawkins as adult education Instructor for LaRue County
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.