- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The LaRue County School Board heard the following personnel recommendations Feb. 17.
Accepted the recommendation of employment for:
• Joanna Newton as guidance counselor at LaRue County High School
• Anna Jo Pepper as ESL Title III instructor
• Jack LaRue as seventh-grade wrestling coach for LaRue County Middle School, effective Jan. 27
• Michael Matthews as co-technology technician for LCMS
• William (Bill) Hawkins as adult education Instructor for LaRue County
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.