The LaRue County Board of Education heard the following personnel recommendations at its June 18 meeting: (Note: The Board does not approve personnel changes but is notified of new hires, transfers, retirements and resignations.)
• Jennifer Propes as library media specialists at Abraham Lincoln Elementary School effective June 1.
• Millie Underwood as attendance clerk at Hodgenville Elementary School effective June 1.
• Travis Wootton as girls’ basketball coach at LaRue County Middle School, effective May 28.
Voluntary transfer of:
• Teresa Baird from attendance clerk to instructional assistant at HES effective May 22.
• Millie Underwood from clerk for Family Resources to attendance clerk at HES effective June 15.
• Chris Price as head baseball coach at LaRue County High School effective June 5.
• Rodney Armes, assistant principal at LCHS, due to retirement, effective June 11.
• Terri Young as instructional assistant at ALES effective June 11.