- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Adults interested in returning to college and completing a bachelor’s degree are getting an extra boost through Project Graduate, a statewide program designed to recruit and graduate former students with 90 or more credit hours. Through fall 2010, a total of 492 former students had completed a bachelor’s degree with the help of high-touch services and incentives offered through the program.
Project Graduate is a collaborative effort between the Council on Postsecondary Education and the state’s public universities.
One of the unanticipated outcomes has been the number of students who have selected the general studies degree and then opted to specialize at the master’s level in areas such as public administration, business administration and law.
Former students with 90 or more credit hours should contact the Project Graduate advocates listed below or visit http://www.knowhow2goky.org and then click on “Adults.”
• Eastern Kentucky University – Lisa Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org, 859-622-8340
• Kentucky State University – Roosevelt Shelton, email@example.com, 502-597-6415
• Morehead State University – Jill McBride, firstname.lastname@example.org, 606.783.2000 or (800) 585-6781
• Murray State University – Lisa O’Neal, email@example.com, 1-800-669-7654 or 270-809-2159
• Northern Kentucky University – Debbie Poweleit, firstname.lastname@example.org, 859-392-2403
• University of Kentucky Amy Southwood, email@example.com, 859-257-8725
• University of Louisville – Carrie Mundorf, firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-852-4974
• Western Kentucky University – Rebekah Phillips, email@example.com, 1-877-WKU GRAD