- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Buffalo and Magnolia firefighters extinguished a dryer fire on Ford Road, Mount Sherman, about 11:30 a.m. Friday. The volunteers carried the smoking appliance outside from a main floor laundry room. Minor damage was reported.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.