- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The LaRue County School Board approved the following personnel recommendations at its Sept. 19 meeting:
Recommendation of employment of:
• Rip Collins as ESS/2nd chance coordinator at LaRue County High School.
• Alan Vass, exceptional education instructional assistant at LCHS.
• Jackie Harley as girls’ cross country coach at LCHS.
• Amy South as writing cadre leader at LCHS.
• Sara Davis as ESS tutor at LCHS.
• Claudia Silva as ESL Title III instructional assistant at LCHS.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.