- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The LaRue County School Board approved the following personnel recommendations at its Sept. 19 meeting:
Recommendation of employment of:
• Rip Collins as ESS/2nd chance coordinator at LaRue County High School.
• Alan Vass, exceptional education instructional assistant at LCHS.
• Jackie Harley as girls’ cross country coach at LCHS.
• Amy South as writing cadre leader at LCHS.
• Sara Davis as ESS tutor at LCHS.
• Claudia Silva as ESL Title III instructional assistant at LCHS.
• Vicky Stewart as part-time reading interventionist at LaRue County Middle School.
• Michelle Perkins as temporary instructional monitor at Kid’s Crew.
• Willie Dean Thomas, teacher at LCHS.
• Laura Farrar as writing cadre leader at LCHS.
• David Dawson as 7th grade basketball coach.