- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The LaRue County School Board heard the following personnel recommendations at its Oct. 21 meeting:
• Alisha Willian as cafeteria manager at LaRue County High School.
• Janet Long as United Way Tutor for Kids’ Crew
• Regina McDowell as part-time instructional assistant at HES
• Christy Robbins as food service assistant at LCHS
• Jeanie Cox as ESS math interventionist at LCMS
• Melika Menard as part-time instructional monitor at Kids’ Crew
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.