- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The LaRue County School Board heard the following personnel recommendations at its Oct. 21 meeting:
• Alisha Willian as cafeteria manager at LaRue County High School.
• Janet Long as United Way Tutor for Kids’ Crew
• Regina McDowell as part-time instructional assistant at HES
• Christy Robbins as food service assistant at LCHS
• Jeanie Cox as ESS math interventionist at LCMS
• Melika Menard as part-time instructional monitor at Kids’ Crew
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.