- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Hodgenville and LaRue County firefighters battled a mobile home fire on Fairview Drive in Marcum’s Trailer Park early Feb. 3.
The rental home, owned by Micky Stillwell, was a total loss, according to Fire Chief Jason Sadler. The flames appear to have started around a furnace and electrical panel, he said.
A man who was staying at the trailer told firefighters that he was awakened by a smoke detector about 3:30 a.m.
Another family in a neighboring mobile home was evacuated.
No injuries were reported.
Firefighters were on scene about three hours.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.