Upton man died after running back into burning trailer
By Linda Ireland
Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 8:00 pm
A memorial service for Gerald W. Corder will be held Saturday.
The 50-year-old Upton man died of smoke inhalation in a trailer fire June 27 on George Tabb Road. His wife, Marian, said he had gone back inside the trailer after the fire broke out.
Marian described Gerald as “the best husband” and someone who “never failed to talk about how lucky he was.”
“He just wanted our kids and grandkids to be happy,” she said. “He’d tell you every day that he loved you – even his grown sons.”
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning LaRue County Herald and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The LaRue County Herald News | firstname.lastname@example.org | 270-358-3118 40 Shawnee Drive, Hodgenville, KY 42748 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday