- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Mount Sherman man died Saturday evening in a mobile home fire on Greensburg Road near Mount Sherman.
Terry Sageser, 56, was found in a hallway between a bedroom door and an outside door, according to LaRue County Coroner Todd Skaggs.
Sageser was cooking something in a skillet in the kitchen, Skaggs said. It appeared that a grease fire started and got out of control.
“It got away from him and spread,” he said.
Sageser became disoriented and attempted to “get away from the fire,” retreating to the back of the mobile home.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning LaRue County Herald and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.