A Mount Sherman man died Saturday evening in a mobile home fire on Greensburg Road near Mount Sherman.
Terry Sageser, 56, was found in a hallway between a bedroom door and an outside door, according to LaRue County Coroner Todd Skaggs.
Sageser was cooking something in a skillet in the kitchen, Skaggs said. It appeared that a grease fire started and got out of control.
“It got away from him and spread,” he said.
Sageser became disoriented and attempted to “get away from the fire,” retreating to the back of the mobile home.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning LaRue County Herald and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The LaRue County Herald News | email@example.com | 270-358-3118 40 Shawnee Drive, Hodgenville, KY 42748 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday