Magnolia Bank Board of Directors have announced several promotions:
• Deena Bradley was promoted to senior vice president. Bradley joined the bank in 1993. She currently serves as chief financial and information security officer.
• Stefanie Rock was promoted to vice president of operations. Rock joined the bank in 2003. She manages the operations department and continues to serve as marketing director.
• Weldon Riggs was promoted to vice president. Riggs has been with the bank since 2008.
He serves as manager to the secondary market loan department located in Camp-bellsville.
• Brenda Steen was promoted to vice president. Steen has been with the bank since 2007. She serves as branch manager and loan officer to the Elizabethtown and Parkway Plaza branches.
• Mary Ann Crain was promoted to assistant vice president. Crain joined the bank in 1997. She serves as loan processor and administrative assistant at the Elizabeth-town branch.
• Rachel Ritchey was promoted to assistant vice president. She began her career with the bank in 2005. She serves as loan processor and administrative assistant at the Elizabethtown branch.
• Beth Larrington has been promoted to loan operations officer. She joined the bank in 2008 and currently oversees the loan operations department at the Lincoln Hills branch.
• Holly Shaw has been promoted to deposit operations officer. She joined the bank in 2008 and currently oversees the Deposit Opera-tions Depart-ment at the Lincoln Hills branch.
Magnolia Bank, a community bank established in 1919, has $125,000,000 in assets, more than $15,000,000 in capital and reserves, with six offices and 60 employees in Kentucky.