Just Ask: What's with the garbage?

-A A +A

  There is a bag of garbage on the side of Bardstown Road that has been there many months.

Who should I report it to?


Call Solid Waste Manager Jill Gray at 270-234-6619.


Do you have a question about an issue affecting Hodgenville or LaRue County? If so, e-mail it to editor@laruecountyherald.com and put Just Ask in the subject line. 

You can also click on the e-mail link on our Web site www.laruecountyherald.com, mail it to us at 40 Shawnee Drive, Hodgenville, KY 42748, use our drop box or fax to 358-4852. 

The Herald News staff will try to come up with the answer for you.

You do not have to include a name or phone number, but if you choose to do so, it may help us to clarify just what type of information you are seeking. 

Not all questions are suitable for the Just Ask format.