The LaRue County Extension Office offers 25 tips to eat better in the New Year:
• To help with portion control, use the smallest plate that will hold your food.
• At mealtime, serve from the stove instead of putting a serving bowl on the table.
• Make double vegetables and serve them first, to take the focus off meat.
• Switch to whole wheat pasta.
• Eat vegetarian one night a week.
• Cut back on butter or margarine – newer whole grain breads are tasty on their own.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the LaRue County Herald, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.